Seminars and Journal Clubs
To schedule a seminar for an open date, please contact our seminar coordinator, Dr. Brian North@creighton.edu.
All seminars are held on Thursdays at 12:00 p.m. either in-person or on Zoom.
Room to be determined based on availability.
- 11/02/2023 - No Seminar, CoBRE EAC Meeting
- 11/09/2023 - Qiaojie Xiong, Associate Professor, Stony Brook University. Host: He
- 11/16/2023 - Nancy Hanson, CuSOM, MMI. Host: Zallocchi
- 11/23/2023 - Thanksgiving
- 11/30/2023 - Molly McDevitt, CU Research Scientist. Host: THC
- 12/07/2023 - Ruben Stepanyan, Case Western University. Host: THC
- 12/14/2023 - Bret Freudenthal, Associated Professor, KUMC. Host: Xia (LB595)
- 12/21/2023 - No seminar
- 12/28/2023 - Christmas Holiday Break
Biomedical Science Weekly Journal Clubs
BMS 792. Journal Club - 1 credit
This course offers detailed discussion on recent, published articles from high impact journals on molecular and cellular biology, the structure and function of polypeptides and proteins, and translational auditory and vestibular neuroscience.
Translational Hearing Center Journal Club
Structure-Biological Function of Polypeptides and Proteins
Wednesday, 9:30 am
Director: Sandor Lovas, PhD
Molecular and Cellular Biology
Wednesday, 12:00 pm
Director: Laura Hansen, PhD