- 16 total residents
- 4 first year residents
- November 16, 2021: Application Deadline
- November 2021 - December 2021: OBGYN Residency Training Program Interview Process
Thank you for your interest in our Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Training Program.
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School
- USMLE/COMLEX Step 1 and 2 CK, CS if applicable
- ECFMG Status Report (IMGs only)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (LOR) and One Standardized Letter of Evaluation (SLOE); (one of the three from Chair or designee of your Department of Medicine)
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- Must be within three (3) years from medical school graduation including two (2) years of clinical experience.
- To be considered for selection, eligible applicants must be either a US citizen, seek a J-1 visa, or have permanent resident status (green card). We accept J-1 ECFMG certified visa only.
Process & Communication
Creighton University’s OBGYN Residency Program participates in ERAS—the Electronic Residency Application Service—from the Association of American Medical Colleges. Please check the ERAS home page for further details. We only accept applications through ERAS.
The program director and the application review committee review all applications that meet the criteria and determine which applicants to invite for an interview. Our interviews take place in December and January on predetermined interview dates by invitation only.
We participate in the NRMP (National Residency Match Program).
Post-Interview Communication Protocol
We encourage all applicants to investigate each program thoroughly as their rank lists are created. Please feel free to contact our Residency Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org (Rebecca Lair) through email about any objective information regarding the Creighton program you might need after your virtual interview. To maximize compliance with the spirit of the NRMP guidelines regarding communication between applicants and programs, please do not send “thank-you” notes. They are unnecessary and irrelevant in our selection process.