If you are an international student enrolled at another institution and are in good academic standing, you are welcome to register for Summer or Winter Sessions courses.
New visiting students will need to complete the steps below.
Returning international students:
- Submit your request for winter registration to email@example.com.
- Submit your request for summer registration to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach their completed Summer Registration Form.
Review the online course schedule. Make a note of the course(s) you're interested in taking, including the 5-digit CRN, subject and course number.
If you are planning to transfer courses back to your home institution, consult with your institution prior to registering at Creighton.
You will need to apply online as a NON-DEGREE/VISTIING STUDENT. Don’t worry, we’re not switching you from your home college to Creighton. We’re just capturing your information to create a student record for you.
New applicants will be asked to create an account. As soon as you’ve established your account, an email will be sent to you with a PIN and the link to activate your account.
Once you’ve entered your PIN and activated your account, you’re ready to select Start New Application.
The next step is completing the correct application type. Under Select An Application Type, use the dropdown box and choose Non-Degree/Visiting, then click CREATE APPLICATION.
Note: If you choose the incorrect application, you can return to the Select An Application Type screen to start over.
Complete the application, carefully answering the questions. Remember to select Submit Application when finished.
You will be required to upload an unofficial copy of your current transcript. If you are planning to take a course with a prerequisite (for example, Organic Chemistry), your transcript should include the prerequisite course (General Chemistry).
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Statement from your home institution verifying visa status and acknowledgement of intent to take summer courses at Creighton and transfer earned Creighton credits to that institution.
- Statement of English language proficiency.
You can submit your course requests by:
- Completing the Summer Registration Form and submitting it via email to the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
- Call the registrar at 402.280.4021 and provide your course information over the phone.
Once your application has been processed through our system, a NetID and One-Time Password will be generated and communicated to you via email. At that time, your course registration will be processed and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
You will be asked to activate your BLUE account using your NetID and One-Time Password. You will need your login credentials to access the following online services:
- NEST: The online student records system. Via the NEST you’ll be able to view your registration, pay your tuition bill and request official transcripts.
- BlueLine: If your course is online, you will need to access this site. On-campus courses may also utilize BlueLine for document sharing and course collaboration.
- CUmail: All official communication from Creighton is sent to your Creighton email address.