At Creighton, we’re here to provide you with everything you’ll need to succeed. From comprehensive academic support to counseling and career guidance, we will be with you each step of the way. We start with a powerful, interdisciplinary education, rooted in the Jesuit tradition. We will help you develop your talents, grow both intellectually and personally while providing a true global perspective.
Learn more about some of our student resources below:
- Creighton EDGE - Provides academic coaching, along with group and one-on-one tutoring throughout the academic year.
- John P. Fahey Career Center - Assists students and alumni in identifying, and achieving their career goals.
- Jobs4Jays - Our online career management system.
Health and Wellness
- Center for Health and Counseling - A full-service medical clinic staffed with physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified medical assistants. Provides individual counseling, group counseling, academic counseling, crisis intervention, and a variety of other services.
- Campus Ministry - Accompanies students, faculty, staff and alumni into a transformative relationship with God.
- Division of Student Life - Assists in developing and engaging students both on a personal and academic level. Also creates and maintains innovative student spaces and environments.
- ITLS - Our division of Information Technology and Library Services.
- Student Leadership & Involvement Center - Creates learning opportunities that teach and challenge students to develop, understand, and reflect upon their values, leadership skills, and goals.
- Creighton Intercultural Center - Advances the educational, cultural, and social understanding of Creighton’s diverse human family.
- Global Engagement Office - Facilitates campus-wide advocacy, support and implementation of the university’s goals for international education and exchange.
- Libraries - Our three libraries provide expert staff, outstanding resources, and community spaces that together support teaching and learning needs.