Critical Care Medicine Fellowship: How to Apply
In order to be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be an MD or DO
- Successfully completed ACGME accredited internal medicine residency training and/or successfully completed ACGME accredited internal medicine subspecialty fellowship training
- Be eligible for a Temporary Education Permit or a Nebraska Permanent Medical License
- Hold U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, valid EAD, or J-1 Visa
- Complete an application via ERAS, being sure to include the following documents:
- USMLE Steps 1, 2, 3 Scores or COMLEX equivalent
- Three reference letters, including one from your residency program director if less than three years out of residency (submitted via ERAS)
- Personal statement and other supporting documents
Interviews are conducted virtually between September and early November. Selected candidates will be contacted via email for interviews.
If you have any questions about our program or the application process, please feel free to email our Program Coordinator email@example.com.
Adam Highley, MD
Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine Division