Current Creighton Students
Summer and Winter Sessions are the perfect time to get ahead, explore other interest or complete some core courses. Register today and make the most of your winter break.
View registration steps below.
Registration for Winter Session
Beginning Oct. 27:
- Register through the NEST using your Spring registration PIN
- You can get your PIN from your advisor
- You may add and drop courses on the NEST
- Freshmen must request permission from their Dean’s Office to take Winter courses using the Override for Winter Term form.
- Undergraduates are limited to taking 4 credits during Winter unless approved for more. Request permission to take additional credits using the Override for Winter Term form.
- In either case, your Dean’s Office will email you about the decision.
Students may also need to request other overrides.
If you are planning to use financial aid for the Winter Session, you will need to contact the Financial Aid Office for details.
If you are planning to use financial aid for the Summer Sessions, you will need to submit a Summer Aid Application.