Recommended certifications include (but are not limited to):
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Red Cross Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS)
- American Safety & Health Institute CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer
Need to earn your certification? Creighton offers American Heart Association BLS courses.
Because of the nature of the field and clinical components of your EMT education, you are required to complete a comprehensive certified background check. You are responsible for the cost of this investigation, completed by a vendor chosen by Creighton. Instructions will be provided in your post-acceptance welcome package.
As an EMT student, you must comply with the immunization requirements for Creighton Health Sciences students. Instructions for submitting immunization information will be provided in your acceptance materials. Learn more.
In addition to the Application you must supply:
- High School or College transcripts
- Copy of driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID
- Short Essay
Questions? Please contact us: