Affiliated Training Sites
Creighton University School of Medicine is home to modern medical and teaching facilities, including two newly renovated campuses – CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center University Campus and CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Campus.
This means you’ll have powerful resources to complement your training and enhance your clinical experience. Whether you’re participating in research or providing patient care, you’ll find direct access to everything you need to become an outstanding physician. Fellows and residents serve patients at our other CHI Health facilities in Omaha, including Immanuel, Lakeside, Midlands and Mercy Council Bluffs. Depending on your specialty area, you may also do a rural rotation at CHI Health facilities in Nebraska or Iowa.
Creighton Bergan Mercy serves as the main academic medical center for the School of Medicine (see image at top) and features a new trauma center, an enlarged emergency department and expanded classroom and training space.
7500 Mercy Road
Omaha, NE 68124
University Campus is a 80,000-square-foot health center that provides primary care, specialty care, emergency care, pharmacy, rehabilitation and diagnostic imaging.
2412 Cuming Street
Omaha, NE 68131
4101 Woolworth Avenue
Omaha, NE 68105
6901 North 72nd Street
Omaha, NE 68122
- CHI Health Good Samaritan (Kearney, NE)
- CHI Health Lakeside (Omaha, NE)
- CHI Health Mercy Corning (Corning, IA)
- CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs (Council Bluffs, IA)
- CHI Health Missouri Valley
- CHI Health Plainview (Plainview, NE)
- CHI Health Schuyler (Schuyler, NE)
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth (Lincoln, NE)
- CHI Health St. Francis (Grand Island, NE)
- CHI Health St. Mary’s (Nebraska City, NE)
- CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute (Lincoln, NE)
- MercyOne Cedar Falls Medical Center (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Mercy One Centerville Medical Center (Centerville, IA)
- Mercy One Des Moines Medical Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Mercy One Elkader Medical Center (Elkader, IA)
- Mercy One Oelwein Medical Center (Oelwein, IA)
- Mercy One Waterloo Medical Center (Waterloo, IA)
- Mercy One West Des Moines Medical Center (West Des Moines, IA)
- Nebraska Spine Hospital (Omaha, NE)
- CHI Inpatient Behavioral Health Hospitals