Infectious Disease Fellowship Faculty
Fellows learn from a diverse faculty that collaborate to continually improve and grow the program, mentoring fellows on a requested basis.
Hindu, Jewish, Christian and Muslim traditions are represented among the physicians currently on our faculty of 5 men and 5 women.
Contributive Services Faculty
- Julie Jerabek, MD
- Denisa Majorant, MD
Entire Division Awards
Outstanding Teaching Service Award from the Department of Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine, went to our division for 2021. This is an award made by the internal medicine residents.
Recent Faculty Awards
Marvin J. Bittner, MD, Special Professor
- Walter J. O’Donohue Award from the Nebraska Chapter, American College of Physicians
- Distinguished Research Career award from Creighton University School of Medicine
Manasa Velagapudi, MBBS, Fellowship Director
- James F. Sullivan Award from Department of Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine
- Dedicated Teacher Award from Creighton University School of Medicine
Renuga Vivekanandan, MD, Division Chief
- Distinguished Service Faculty Award from Creighton University
- Champion of Humanistic Care, 2021, Arnold P. Gold Foundation
John Horne, MD, Assistant Professor
- Outstanding Course/Clerkship Director Teaching Award, Creighton University School of Medicine