Creighton Provides Discounts For Military Members
Creighton University recognizes the service and sacrifice of the men and women who are or have served and supported the United States Armed Forces by providing discounts for select programs at the university. Eligible participants receive 30% on the semester credit hour tuition for the current semester or term.
Students in the following categories are eligible for a discount.
- Active Duty Military
- Retired Military
- U.S. National Guard Member
- U.S. Reserve Member
- Department of Defense Civilian Employee
- Department of Defense Civilian Contractor
- Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF) Employee
- Military Dependents of Active and Retired Military (26 Years of Age or Younger)
*Download the complete Military Discount Policy (PDF) for complete information on eligibility, programs and rates.
Eligible students will receive a 30% discount on the following programs:
- Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance (Certificate)
- Healthcare Management (Certificate)
- Master of Accounting (MAC)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Paramedicine (MS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Business Analyics
- Master of Science in Bioethics (MS)
- Master of Science in Integrative Health and Wellness (MS)
- Master of Science in Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA)
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MS)
- Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (MS)
- Master of Science in Physics (MS)
- Doctor of Education in Interdisciplinary Leadership (EdD)
To receive the military discount, students must present in person or send a copy (front & back) of their military identification card (Common Access Card [CAC] or Uniformed Services ID Card - http://www.cac.mil/) to the Office of Military & Veterans Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org.This is a one-time requirement. The tuition discount will be applied automatically to subsequent terms.