Mary B . Tadros, MD
Mary B . Tadros, MD
- AIDS Care
Tadros, M. Fasanya, H, Dobleman, C, Guck, T, Goodman, M.: Relationship between acceptance of HIV/AIDS and functional outcomes assessed in a primary care setting.
22(1), p. 89-95 2010
- Veerappan, V., Tadros, M. “A case of multidrug resistant Nocardia pseudobrasiliensis.” Poster Presentation, Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) National Meeting 2013. 2013
- Thimmisetty, R., Tadros, M. “A case of nonremitting meningitis.” Poster Presentation, Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) National Meeting 2013. 2013
- Kaja, A., Tadros, M. “Evans Syndrome” Poster Presentation, Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) National Meeting 2013. 2013
- Singla, A., Tadros, M. “Lymphoma presenting as hypercalcemia and normalization of parathyroid hormone in a patient with underlying secondary hyperparathyroidism.” Poster Presentation, Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) National Meeting 2011 2011
- Tadros, M., Chauhan, K.: “Lower Extremity Edema, Could it be Cancer?” Poster Presentation, Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) National Meeting 2011. 2011
- Hartman, S, Tadros, M, Mathies, S, Arouni, A: “Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest as presentation of Stress Induced Cardiomyopathy” Oral presentation, SGIM Midwest Regional Meeting 2010. 2010
- Saby, T, Tadros, M, Lund, R: “ESRD caused by anti-Glomerular basement Membrane Disease” Poster presentation, American College of Physicians (ACP), Nebraska Chapter Scientific Meeting 2010. 2010
- Tadros, M, Ulveling, Porter, J, “Brain Abscess, a serious disease caused by an innocent pathogen” Poster Presentation, ACP Nebraska Chapter Scientific Meeting 2009. 2009
- Tadros, M, Chatterjee, A: “Atypical Presentation of Tuberculosis Meningitis” Oral presentation, CME Infectious Disease Conference, Omaha, NE. Under the direction of Dr. Archana Chatterjee, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Pediatrics, Creighton University, Omaha NE. 2007
Studying the Impact of the Medical Home Model on the VA resident continuity clinic, quality of patient care as well as resident satisfaction. To be conducted over the third year of residency under the guidance of Dr. Temple Brannan. Project will then be presented in the Medicine Grand rounds at Creighton University Medical Center.
Relationship between Acceptance of Illness and Pain and Functional Outcomes in Patients with HIV/AIDS. Research Assistantship under the direction of Dr. Mark D. Goodman, M.D. and Dr. Thomas P. Guck, Ph.D., Department of Family Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine.
Center for Neurovirology and Neurodegenerative Disorders at the University of Nebraska Medical Center – Intern, investigated the regulation of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) in primary human astrocytes
- Educational Assistance Scholarship
- Student Leadership Scholarship
Nebraska Medical Foundation
Diversity Enhancement Scholarship