Meet Creighton Pharmacy at Virtual AACP Fair
Are you passionate about pursuing a career in Pharmacy?
Join us for an exclusive opportunity to connect with the admissions team from Creighton University's Doctor of Pharmacy program. The event is part of the AACP Doctor of Pharmacy Virtual Fair, where you can explore your path to becoming a skilled, compassionate pharmacist.
- Learn about Creighton's Doctor of Pharmacy pathways
- Connect with experienced admissions professionals
- Gain insights into the admissions process and program details
- Discover the unique offerings of our Distance Pathway, Omaha Pathway and Phoenix Hybrid Pathway
Why Choose Creighton?
- State-of-the-art learning spaces will enhance your educational journey
- Access to exciting research opportunities in the field
- Deep commitment to community service, empowering you to make a positive impact
- Expert faculty members who are leaders in their specialized fields on a national and international level
- Date: September 20
- Time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. C.T. (10 a.m. - 7 p.m. E.T.)
- Location: Virtual (Online)
This event is FREE for all students. Take advantage of this opportunity to take the first step toward your Doctor of Pharmacy degree with Creighton University. Register now to secure your spot and embark on a transformative educational experience.
Register today and unlock the door to your future in Pharmacy with Creighton University. We look forward to virtually meeting you at the event!
Questions? email@example.com or 402.280.2662