Enhance your skills with a certificate that you can earn online or on-campus
If you’re not quite ready to commit to a master’s degree, or you just want to brush up on a specific set of skills, a graduate certificate from Creighton University could be just right for you!
With a graduate certificate, you will expand your skills and knowledge in a focused area and finish in less time than it takes to earn a degree. And if you decide you want to pursue a degree after all, many of Creighton’s certificate programs consist of 12 to 18 credit hours that can be put directly towards a related master’s degree.
If you’re not ready to commit to 12-18 credits of coursework, but still want to expand your professional skillset, a certificate of completion or specific credential through a professional development course at Creighton could be your perfect fit.
No matter which path you choose, you’ll benefit from the guidance of our expert faculty and will have the opportunity to expand your professional network with your talented peers and Creighton’s extensive alumni network.
Explore your options to earn a graduate certificate
Creighton’s graduate certificate programs span a wide variety of subjects that can boost your career or give you a head start on your master’s degree. Find your program below to learn more about certificate details, program dates and more.
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Risk Management (online)
- Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance (online)
- Personal Financial Planning
- Catholic School Leadership (online)
- Early Childhood Education (online)
- English as a Second Language
- K-12 Educational Leadership through Sports (online)
- Health Care Collaboration and Conflict Management (online)
- Healthcare Educator Teaching and Learning (online)
- Bioethics (online)
- Clinical Ethics Consultation (online)
- Healthcare Management (online)
- Lifestyle Medicine (online)
- Leadership and Well-Being (online)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (online)
- Organizational Leadership (online)
- Sports Leadership (online)
Still not sure which certificate is right for you? Learn more about our Certificates in Business, Certificates in Education, Certificates in Health, Certificates in Leadership, Certificates in Nursing, and Certificates in Ministry Formation.