CED 400 - For Creighton faculty or clinicians: Introduction to Collaborative Care
This is an online, self-paced faculty development course designed for Creighton faculty or clinicians desiring a basic introduction to the concepts of IPE and IPCP. The course provides eight (8) CEU/CME approved by Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education, which holds joint accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
See IPE 004 for non Creighton clinicians and faculty.
Lesson content includes:
- Lesson 1: What is IPE and Interprofessional Collaborative Care?
- Lesson 2: Defining the Members of the Healthcare Team
- Lesson 3: What is a Team?
- Lesson 4: Working in a Healthcare Team
- Lesson 5: Leadership and Teaching in Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
The course is open and complimentary to Creighton faculty or clinicians including dentists, emergency medical services personnel, nurses, nurse practitioners, occupational therapy practitioners, pharmacists, physicians, physical therapy practitioners and social workers.
Cost: $75 per person outside of Creighton
Registration questions? Contact the CIPER office at 402.280.5270 or email CIPER@creighton.edu.