Close Menu

Visiting Applicants

We’re here to support your legal education.

If you’re a student at another ABA-accredited law school and want to attend Creighton University School of Law as a visiting student, we will work to make your transition as smooth as possible.

Next Steps

To be a visiting student at Creighton Law, you must first apply through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) online application. On the application, please indicate that you are applying for visiting status.

You must also submit:

  • An official transcript from your current law school
  • A letter from the dean or other authorized official at your current law school, providing approval for you to attend Creighton Law