Purpose: To provide direction on InfoEd use
Scope: Applies to all investigators who will be conducting any type of research or academic quality improvement (QI) projects
Responsibilities: All investigators will use the system as required
Background: InfoEd Global is the world’s leading provider of software to support electronic research administration.
Worldwide, more leading research institutions, universities, and corporations have chosen the InfoEd Solution to realize cost savings, improve data integrity, streamline administrative processes, and accelerate compliance, than any other eRA software.
Their core belief - that industry experience and knowledge is the foundation of superior software development - has resulted in an unparalleled suite of applications, services and educational programs designed specifically for today’s modern research institution.
At InfoEd Global they are committed to providing the best eRA solutions for the world’s best research institutions, and that aim has resulted in over 20 years of sustained growth and service to the research community.
You can login to InfoEd here.
- Investigator can obtain directions from the following web link or by contacting the firstname.lastname@example.org (Department of Clinical Research and Public Health)
- Investigator must upload their cv/resume and professional license where applicable
- Department of Clinical Research and Public Health will:
- Enter all projects into InfoEd
- Upload all required documents
- Maintain all projects during their lifetime (i.e., renewals, modifications, closures)
- Investigator will:
- Review all packages for accuracy
- Approve submission as required
- Responsible party within the institution for direct contact with InfoEd is Creighton University IRB office.