Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship: How to Apply
In order to be eligible to apply for the program, you must:
- Be an MD or DO
- Have successfully completed (3) years of U.S. postgraduate training by the time of entry into the fellowship program
- Be eligible for a Temporary Education Permit (TEP), or Nebraska Permanent Medical License
- Hold U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or J-1 Visa (Exchange Visitor Sponsorship Program)
- Note: As of 2012, Creighton University does not sponsor H-1B visas for graduate medical education programs.
- Complete an application via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and must include:
- USMLE (Step 1, 2, 3), or COMLEX (Level 1, 2, 3) scores
- Three reference letters, including one from your residency program director if less than three years out of residency ( submitted via ERAS)
- Personal statement and other supporting documents
Interviews are conducted virtually between September and early November. Selected candidates will be contacted via email for interviews.
If you have any questions about our program or the application process, please feel free to email our Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam Highley, MD
Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine Division