Aidnag Z. Diaz, MD
- The Laryngoscope
Ganti A, Raman A, Shay A, Kuhar HN, Auger SR, Patel T, Kuan EC, Diaz AZ, Batra PS, Tajudeen BA. Treatment modalities in sinonasal mucosal melanoma: A national cancer database analysis. 2019
- Frontiers in Oncology
Jhaveri J, Cheng E, Tian S, Buchwald Z, Chowdhary M, Liu Y, Gillespie TW, Olson JJ, Diaz AZ, Voloschin A, Eaton BR, Crocker IR, McDonald MW, Curran WJ, Patel KR. Proton vs. Photon Radiation Therapy for Primary Gliomas: An Analysis of the National Cancer Data Base.
Volume 8, p. 440 2018
Gerhart J, Fitchett G, Lillis TA, Kuzel TM, Lo SS, Penedo F, Weldon CB, Diaz A. Brief Spiritual Well-being Screening is Non-linearly Related to Psychological Distress in Ambulatory Cancer Patients.
Volume 27, Issue 12, p. 2873-2876 2018
- Journal of Neuro-Oncology
Chowdhary M, Switchenko JM, Press RH, Jhaveri J, Buchwald ZS, Blumenfeld PA, Marwaha G, Diaz A, Wang D, Abrams RA, Olson JJ, Shu HG, Curran WJ, Patel KR. Post-treatment neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio predicts for overall survival in brain metastases treated with stereotactic radiosurgery.
Volume 139, Issue 3, p. 689-697 2018
- Head & Neck
Shin JY, Yoon JK, Shin AK, Diaz AZ. Locoregionally advanced oral cavity cancer: A propensity-score matched analysis on overall survival with emphasis on the impact of adjuvant radiotherapy.
Volume 40, Issue 9, p. 1934-1946 2018
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Shin JY, Yoon JK, Shin AK, Diaz AZ. The influence of insurance status on treatment and outcomes in oral cavity cancer: an analysis on 46,373 patients.
Volume 47, Issue 10, p. 1250-1257 2018
- International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics
G. Tolekidis, M. Thoma, M. Choi, A.Z. Diaz. Relevance in Standardizing Hearing Apparatus Contours.
Volume 100, Issue 5, p. 1399-1400 2018
- Journal of Radiation Oncology & Research
King K, Blumenfeld P, Shin JY, Tolekidis G and Diaz A. Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Stereotactic Radiosurgery as Salvage Treatment for Recurrent Malignant High-Grade Gliomas.
Volume 2, Issue 1, p. 1003 2018
- Journal of Clinical Neuroscience
Shin JY, Yoon JK, Diaz AZ. Gliosarcoma in septuagenarians and octogenarians: What is the impact of adjuvant chemoradiation?
Volume 45, p. 77-82 2017
- International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Kuhar HN, Tajudeen BA, Heilingoetter A, Mahdavinia M, Gattuso P, Ghai R, Gunawan F, Diaz AZ, Tolekidis G, Batra PS. Distinct histopathologic features of radiation-induced chronic sinusitis.
Volume 7, Issue 10, p. 990-998 2017
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
Khosla, J. R. Trosman, J. Gerhart, U. Patel, S. S. Lo, F. J. Penedo, P. A. Robinson, A. Diaz, T. Lillis, H. Miranda, E. K. Radeke, B. Roggenkamp, M. Pasquinelli, L. E. Feldman, J. Martin, S. M. Kircher, S. F. Garcia, R. Berardi, C. B. Weldon. Results Of Implementing A Novel Supportive Oncology Screening Tool For Comprehensive Evaluation Of Distress And Other Supportive Care Needs. 2017
- JR Trosman, B Roggenkamp, P Khosla, T Lillis, J Martin, M Pasquinelli, E Knightly, SS Lo, A Bowman, SL Chow, U Patel, R Berardi, A Diaz et al. Multi-institution quality improvement in supportive oncology: Results of the Coleman Supportive Oncology Collaborative (CSOC). 2019 ASCO Quality Care Symposium, San Diego, California. 2019
- Tolekidis, George, Miranda Thoma, Mehee Choi, Aidnag Z. Diaz. “Relevance in Standardizing Hearing Apparatus Contours” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 2018, Volume 100, Issue 5, 1399-1400. Poster presentation at the 2018 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium in Scottsdale, Arizona. 2018
- Blumenfeld, Philip, George Tolekidis, Heming Zhen, Melike Guryildirim, Jacob Shin, Dennis Chan, Mehmet Kocak, Aidnag Diaz. “Is Mean Radiation Dose to the Subventricular Zone a Prognostic Indicator?” International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 2017, Volume 99, Issue 2, E66. Poster presentation at the 2017 ASTRO annual meeting in San Diego, California. 2017
Randomized Phase II Study: Corticosteroids + Bevacizumab vs. Corticosteroids + Placebo (BEST) for Radionecrosis after Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases.
Randomized Phase II Trial of Hypofractionated Dose-Escalated Photon IMRT or Proton Beam Therapy Versus Conventional Photon Irradiation With Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
"Coleman Supportive Oncology-4R patient care sequences for supportive Oncology”- Coleman Foundation
"Supportive Oncology Initiative”- Coleman Foundation.