College of Nursing Admissions
Get an innovative education to launch your nursing career.
Are you ready to start your nursing career or take it to the next level? Apply online to Creighton University College of Nursing and you’ll be on your way to an innovative education that’s been preparing nurses for nearly 60 years.
Our admissions staff will be here for you throughout the entire process. Our online application also makes it convenient for you to check your admission status—24/7—so you always know where your application stands.
First step? Review the admissions requirements for your program:
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)—direct-entry program for incoming freshman students
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)—for students who already have a non-nursing bachelor’s or higher
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)—for nurses who want to assume greater responsibility in healthcare
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)—for nurses who want to acquire this prestigious terminal degree to bring even more to their roles as healthcare leaders
- Post-Graduate Certificate – for nurse practitioners who want to expand their scope of practice.
- Submit Your Application
- Supporting Documents Received
- Check Status Anytime
- Application is Complete
- Admissions Committee Review
- Decision Notification
Our Bluejay Difference
“We learn compassion, how to treat everyone equally. Others may study for a salary. We’re studying for the benefit of others.”
– Demetria Panopoulos, BSN Graduate