Services for the Whole Family
At the Creighton Dental Clinic, we believe compassionate and comprehensive dental care should be available to you and your family. You may be hesitating to visit the dentist, but please don't delay. Preventing problems now means you can avoid painful issues later. Whatever your hurdle may be, we want to make sure you and your loved ones get the right care.
Let us help you enjoy a healthy smile for life.
Our dental services for adults and children are backed by attentive patient care and exceptional skill.
At Creighton, we offer a wide range of dental services.
- Endodontics: Root canal treatment and related surgery for diseases of the pulp and bone, as well as injuries to the teeth.
- Dental Implants: Creighton specializes in improving lives with implants. Here’s everything you need to know to get started.
- Oral Medicine: Our board-certified oral and maxillofacial pathologists take referrals from practitioners to treat complex oral-mucosal conditions.
- Oral Pathology: Diagnosis and study of the causes and effects of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Oral Surgery: We put your safety and comfort first with effectively targeted surgical treatment and tooth removal.
- Orthodontics: Aligning teeth with the latest methods for both adults and children.
- Pediatrics: Comprehensive oral care for children between the ages of 1 and 15, with an emphasis on preventive care.
- Periodontics: Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of tooth-supporting structures, including the maintenance of healthy gums.
- Prosthodontics: Restoration of optimum function and appearance by means of bridgework and dentures. We preserve what remains and restore what’s missing.
- Radiology: Dental X-rays and three-dimensional images of your jaw and teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry: Repair and replacement of missing tooth structure by fillings and crowns.
Think Creighton Dental Clinic is right for you?