Creighton Days is Reunion Weekend reimagined — three days of reunion parties, walking tours, campus festivities, food, fun, music and so much more.
The premier event for all alumni and friends, Creighton Days is a celebration of this amazing place and one-of-a-kind community. As part of this family-friendly weekend, we welcome alumni from the classes of 1973, 1993 and 2013 to celebrate their milestone reunion years.
These are just a few of the fun things you can do during Creighton Days:
- Take campus tours.
- Get pumped at a pregame event; then watch the women’s soccer team play South Dakota and the men’s soccer team take on Marquette.
- Take continuing education classes.
- Hear from the dean of your school or college.
- Go to class parties.
- Take a tour of the new CL and Rachel Werner Center.
- See what’s changed on our beautiful campus (and what hasn’t).
- Connect with the friends and mentors who defined your Creighton experience.
We can’t wait to see you!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us at email@example.com or 402.280.2222.