Comparative Law Journal
Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal
The Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal (CICLJ) is an online publication, founded in 2010, that serves as a forum for debate and exploration of international law issues. It also provides students with the opportunity to refine their research, writing, and critical-thinking skills to create articles.
The Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal (CICLJ) recognizes the increasing importance of international law in legal practice and academia. CICLJ is dedicated to publishing articles by scholars, practitioners and students to provide perspective vital to shaping our legal and social environment.
To have an article considered for publication in the CICLJ, please submit it via Scholastica (preferred submission), or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should be in Microsoft Word (1997 version or later) or rich-text format (*.rtf). For citations, please follow The Bluebook.
To subscribe to CICLJ, please complete the subscription form.
CICLJ Editorial Board
- Editors-in-Chief: Caitlyn Clary
- Executive Editor: Jacob Craft
- Lead Articles Editor: Caitlyn Clary & Jacob Craft
- Student Articles Editor: James Drawz
- Symposium Editor: Jessica Argueta
- Electronic Platform Editor: Preston Thomas IlI
- Staff: Kaitlyn Gonzalez, Victoria Pearson, Nathan Wilson, David Hunter, Rory Margraf, Truman Wiles
- Faculty: Professor Raneta Mack, Professor Michael Kelly