Prepare for Your Future in Nursing With a Top-Ranked Education.
Known for academic excellence, Creighton University is where you’ll thrive. The rigorous nature of our fully accredited programs is why Creighton students succeed inside the classroom and beyond. Choose an undergraduate degree for pre-licensure programs or an advanced degree in nursing beyond the bachelor’s degree.
Expore Our Nursing Programs
- Direct-entry program designed for first-year college freshman
- An intensive one-calendar-year program option for individuals who have a non-nursing bachelor’s or higher degree
- This program prepares graduates for advanced practice competencies
- Designed for nurses seeking a terminal degree in nursing practice
- Nurse practitioners who want to expand their scope of practice.
The graduate degree programs include online core coursework and a mix of on-campus and online courses depending on your selected specialization.
Hear From Our Alumnus
Nina Kudirka, RN, an oncology nurse at Nebraska Medicine, reflects on her years at the Creighton College of Nursing and on the empathy inspired by her own lymphoma diagnosis during her junior year.
Our Bluejay Difference
"The nursing faculty at Creighton work tirelessly to help students become not only competent, compassionate, reflective care providers, but, also, the best versions of themselves."
– Julie Manz, PhD, Assistant Dean