Known for academic excellence, Creighton University is where you’ll thrive. The rigorous nature of our fully accredited programs is why Creighton students succeed inside the classroom and beyond. Choose an undergraduate degree for pre-licensure programs or an advanced degree in nursing beyond the bachelor’s degree.
- BSN Traditional – direct-entry program designed for first-year college freshman
- BSN Accelerated – an intensive one-calendar-year program option for individuals who have a non-nursing bachelor’s or higher degree
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – this program prepares graduates for advanced practice competencies
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – designed for nurses seeking a terminal degree in nursing practice
- Post-Graduate Certificate – for nurse practitioners who want to expand their scope of practice.
The graduate degree programs include online core coursework and a mix of on-campus and online courses depending on your selected specialization.
Our Bluejay Difference
"The nursing faculty at Creighton work tirelessly to help students become not only competent, compassionate, reflective care providers, but, also, the best versions of themselves." - Julie Manz, PhD, Assistant Dean