An academic coach can help you manage your time, study smarter, plan for exams, minimize test anxiety, identify the ways you learn best, and get connected to other resources on campus.
Even if you aren’t struggling, academic coaching is one of the best ways to personalize your education and stay on track from start to finish. Just like athletes need coaches to reach the next level, students become smarter, stronger, and more successful with coaching. Schedule an appointment today!
Professional Academic Coaches
How to Schedule an appointment via Creighton Connect
- Click a link above to view the coach’s profile page.
- Click Schedule to view availability.
- When you find a time that works, click the green + sign, enter the requested info, and click Submit.
- Look for a confirmation email with all the appointment details including the link to meet online via Zoom in your Creighton email.
- To reschedule or cancel your appointment, log back in to CreightonConnect and find the appointment on your home page. In the upper right corner of the appointment box, click the pencil to to cancel the existing appointment and reschedule if necessary.
The Success Center
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Reinert Alumni Library Building, Suite L27 (lower level)