The John P. Fahey Career Center advising staff presents across campus on various topics. The staff presents to classes, residence hall floors, student organizations, and other departments for staff training. If interested, the Career Center can also aid in creating an employer or alumni panel. Below are a few of the topics presented on in the past:
- Career Exploration
- Career Assessments (Strengths, Holland, MBTI, etc.)
- What Can I Do With a Major in...
- Resume Building (basic to career or major specific)
- Cover Letters
- Portfolio Creation
- Getting Clinical Experience and Getting Paid
- Finding an Internship
- The Job Search Process
- Interviewing (internships, jobs, graduate/professional school)
- Personal Statements
If you would like to request a presentation or program, please fill out the Presentation Request form. A Career Center staff member will follow up in 1-3 business days to solidify details. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.280.2722 if you have not heard back from us in 3 days.