Creighton Digital Repository
The Creighton Digital Repository (CDR) is an open source solution for capturing, managing, promoting, sharing, and preserving digital collections in any format. It provides both open and secure access to collections or individual items within the repository. Open CDR collections are discoverable via all the major web search engines, which makes the CDR an invaluable tool for promoting and sharing your work with the world-wide scholarly community.
- Daily Reflections Archives
- Since 1998, Creighton University has offered Daily Reflections for every day of the year. Each day one of more than 50 Faculty and Staff writers at the university pray with a set of scripture readings and share their personal reflections on them.
- Virtual Retreats
- Models and Simulators
- This digital collection houses information about the models and simulators, as well as interactive virtual models that can be accessed on or off campus.
- Kits and Posters
- This is a collection of public health information kits and posters which are available for checkout by students and faculty.
- Graduate School: eTD collection
- A collection for all Graduate School theses and dissertations except for MFA creative writing theses.
- College of Nursing: DNP/MSN - Scholarly Projects
- This collection contains the scholarly projects students produced toward completion of their DNP or MSN degrees.
- Occupational Therapy Capstones
- This collection contains critically appraised topic papers produced by occupational therapy students.
- Journal of Religion and Society
- The Journal of Religion & Society is a cross-disciplinary, electronic journal published by the Rabbi Myer and Dorothy Kripke Center for the Study of Religion and Society at Creighton University.
- Creighton Journal of Interdisciplinary Leadership
- The CJIL is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies at Creighton University.
- Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal
- The Creighton International and Comparative Law Journal (CICLJ) is a legal journal specializing in international law. CICLJ published its first edition in the spring of 2011.
- Creighton Law Review
- The Creighton Law Review is a legal journal published by the students of the Creighton University School of Law.
- Creighton Lawyer
- Creighton Lawyer is published by the Creighton University School of Law for alumni, students, faculty and friends.
- Why use the CDR?
- Free open source software
- Customizable and flexible display of content
- Persistent URL for each item
- Manage mixed collections of text, image, video and audio formats
- Choose open or secure access
- Control over your collections
- Support and training available
- Powerful discovery tools
- Promote your content – collections can be fully accessible via web-based search engines
- Usage data available for all collections and items
- Request Consultation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Repository Librarian:
Karl Wirth, MA