CDC Success Stories
Below contains a list of success stories compiled from the REACH Community Partners. Success Stories are articles produced from our Community Partners to highlight the advancements made and the barriers they had to overcome. Success Stories are shared with the Center of Disease Control and shared with organizations abroad.
- "Walking" Towards a Healthier Lifestyle: Omaha Embraces Popular Physical Activity
- Bicycle Racks: Physical Activity On The Move For Omaha Residents
- Charles Drew Health Center Breast Cancer Awareness and Zumba Party
- Faith-Based Community Change Church Policies To Battle Health Disparities in Omaha
- Health Ambassadors to Influence Physical Activity Within Community