- Develops programs that enhance community and Creighton personnel research capacities.
- Fosters community-based participatory research (CBPR)
- Promotes community-academy, multidisciplinary, and intersectoral approaches
- Develops collaborative grant proposals.
- Inspires and supports relevant publications
|Funding Organization||Description||Grant Year||Pi/Co-Pi||Amount||Partners||Status|
|National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion||Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health||2014-2017||Dr. Kosoko-Lasaki||$1,478,778||Charles Drew Health Center, Inc./Collective for Youth / HS MACA / CU School of Medicine / Douglas County Health Department / Nebraska Center for Healthy Families / Omaha Housing Authority||Yes|
|Nebraska Tobacco Settlement Biomedical Research Development Award-LB692||CPHHE||2013-2015||Dr. Sade Kosoko-Lasaki/|
Dr. John R. Stone