Civil Law Clinic Services
For the difference we can make in a human life.
The Milton R. Abrahams Legal Clinic at Creighton University School of Law offers a number of legal services to those in need within the greater Omaha community, including but not limited to civil matters of:
- child support and child custody
- wills and trusts
- issues with landlord/tenant
Creighton School of Law students are involved in all aspects of a client’s case, from the initial client intake, to the identification of legal needs, the preparation of legal documents, and even representation of clients in court. In order to provide law students with hands-on exposure to the business realities of legal practice, they will also maintain case files while managing time-keeping and billing. Although there is no charge to the clients of the legal clinic.
For additional legal assistance and local community services, we hope you will find the following resources helpful:
- Catholic Charities
- City of Omaha
- Family Housing Advisory Services, Inc.
- Homeless & Communities: Omaha Office HUD
- Immigration and Naturalization Services
- Legal Aid of Nebraska
- Nebraska Appleseed
- Nebraska Department of Labor
- Nebraska Health & Human Services
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Housing Authority (OHA)
- One World Health Center
- The Salvation Army
- United Way of the Midlands