Request for Information
Request for Information (RFI) to improve inclusive and equitable access to Federal programs and resources in the U.S. innovation ecosystem.
- Barriers that prevent innovators from underrepresented groups or underserved communities from participating in the innovation ecosystem;
- Recommendations of methods to include and meet the specific needs of innovators from underrepresented backgrounds and communities to increase their participation in the innovation ecosystem; and
- Examples of Government programs or initiatives which have seen success in supporting innovators from underrepresented backgrounds.
- The RFI can be found at: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/06/03/2022-11844/request-for-information-to-make-access-to-the-innovation-ecosystem-more-inclusive-and-equitable
- The OSTP Twitter account announced the RFI today at: https://twitter.com/whostp/status/1532741670705451008?s=21&t=tE70WcayVlhtBeWD3oRrCA
- Please retweet and also share the Federal Register Notice link with your networks and beyond!
RFI responses are due by July 5th. !