Each year the Gastroenterology Fellowship Program has openings for two (PGY-4 or higher) trainees. Positions are filled through the national Residency Match Program (NRMP) using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
To be eligible for acceptance into the program, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- MD, DO, or MBBS
- US Citizenship, Permanent Resident, or J1 Visa Status
We cannot accept applications from H-1B Visa holders
- Completed three years of postgraduate training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine residency program by the time of entry into the fellowship program
- Must be within 3 years from internal medicine residency graduation
Applicants must complete their ERAS applications in the academic year prior to the program start date for which they are applying. Applicants must submit all documentation through ERAS.
ERAS documents include:
- complete CV
- personal statement
- USMLE or COMPLEX scores
- ECFMG status report, if applicable
- three recommendation letters and one Program Director letter of recommendation
Determination of in-person vs virtual interviews is pending based on national organizational policies and COVID protocols.