Resources and Infrastructure for Research Success
Find research support, explore our research centers, get in touch with our research administrators and more. With a deep commitment to ongoing exploration, Creighton offers the resources to help ensure success.
Research Centers and Institutes
Institute for Economic Inquiry
- Creighton's Menard Family Institute for Economic Inquiry seeks to generate robust discussions on campus about markets and how economic freedom affects human flourishing.
Center for Health Promotion and Well-Being
- The Center for Health Promotion and Well-Being works to foster the creation of health through academic programs, research, service programs in the community, and employee and student well-being. Its focus is on the non-medical determinants of health, including social and economic factors, personal health behaviors and environmental factors.
Lynch Comprehensive Cancer Research Center
- The Lynch Comprehensive Cancer Research Center's primary objective is devoted to cancer prevention resulting from identification of hereditary cancer syndromes with particular attention given to surveillance and management programs melded to the natural history of these particular hereditary disorders.
Osteoporosis Research Center
- The Osteoporosis Research Center serves people at risk for or suffering from osteoporosis and strives to discover and disseminate knowledge related to the prevention and cure of osteoporosis.
Center for Promoting Health and Health Equality
- The Center for Promoting Health and Health Equity is a community-campus collaboration that promotes health and health equity through research, education and intervention.
Center for Research in Anti-Infectives and Biotechnology
- The research focus of the Center and its collaborators involves many aspects of antimicrobial chemotherapy.
Rehabilitation Sciences Research Laboratory
- The Rehabilitation Science Research Lab is a team of scientists committed to improving rehabilitation, health and wellness of people, education of rehabilitation scientists and service to the community.
Center for Interprofessional Practice, Education and Research (CIPER)
- The Center for Interprofessional Practice, Education and Research (CIPER) is the catalyst for interprofessional education and practice for Creighton University and CHI Health, our primary academic health partner.