3-Day Silent Ignatian Retreats
3-Day Silent Ignatian Retreat
This format is great for first-timers and those with busy schedules. These retreats allow one to become more comfortable with the silence that becomes a necessary component of a fruitful retreat. These Silent Ignatian Retreats are an opportunity to listen to God and become more aware of God’s love and how it manifests in your life.
- Attend a 3-Day Silent Ignatian Retreat with a small group
- Plan your own individual, private retreat
- Register for retreats offered for women or men only
Continue scrolling for detailed information.
3-Day Silent Ignatian Retreat Details
These retreats have you check-in between 4-5 p.m. the first evening and conclude at 3 p.m. on the last day.
Retreat includes your own room, buffet-style meals, opportunity for masses and confession, and meeting with a trained spiritual director for 30 minutes to one hour each of the 3 days.
- $375 covers the retreat, your own private room, meals, and spiritual direction sessions
- $50 non-refundable deposit required (it is applied toward the final invoice if not paid in full)
Retreat Dates Available
- Oct 26-29, 2023 (Thursday - Sunday) - This retreat is full, you can be added to the Wait List by contacting us or completing the on-line registration.
To register: call or email or register on-line using the tabs to the right.
Registrations for next January-July 2024 dates will open on November 1, 2023. Those dates include:
- Jan 18-21, 2024 (Thursday - Sunday)
- Mar 21-24, 2024 (Thursday - Sunday)
- May 2-5, 2024 (Thursday - Sunday)
- Jul 14-17, 2024 (Sunday - Wednesday)
For questions, please call 712.778.2466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Private Ignatian Retreat
You can make a reservation for a private, individual directed, silent retreat with Dir. Kathy Kemler or possibly Fr. Bob Dufford, SJ. You are welcome to pose your own dates and we would check with their schedules in advance of confirming the reservation.
A few more details that may be helpful to know; guests on private retreats stay in efficiency apartments and prepare their own meals. The apartment has a combined living/dining area, bedroom area and private bathroom. The kitchenette includes a refrigerator with freezer, microwave, drip coffee maker (& filters), toaster, electric skillet, hot plate and sink. There are miscellaneous glasses/cups, dishes/bowls & silverware; however, no food, so plan for simple meals including the salt/pepper. Dish soap/dish towels, bedding & bath towels are provided too. It is a private unit that is just steps away from the woods where the deer and wild turkey roam.
Suggested stipend is $40/session and the room rate is $55/per night per person.
Contact us with your suggested date at 712.778.2466 or email email@example.com.
Women's Silent Ignatian Retreat Details
2024 dates TBD
A Women's Silent Ignatian Retreat with Fr. Larry Gillick, S.J. is scheduled and details are being worked through. You are welcome to put the dates on your calendar.
March 13-16, 2025