Academic Success Learning Outcomes
Academic Strategy Courses
- Students will experience an increase in academic hope and motivation
- EDGE 130 students will be able to identify their motivation for pursuing a college degree at Creighton.
- EDGE 130 students will participate in 6 group counseling sessions.
- Students will identify academic strategies best suited to their individual needs
- Students will be exposed to and have opportunities to practice a variety of academic strategies.
- Students will develop the skills necessary for effective communication with faculty.
- Students will understand the value of developing relationships with faculty
Center for Advising Resources and Support
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Hixson-Lied Science Building, first floor