* Overall index climbed for a third straight month to its highest level since February 2015.
* The region added manufacturing jobs at its swiftest pace since August 2014.
* Wholesale inflation gauge climbed to its highest level since April 2014.
* Almost one-third of supply managers reported finding and hiring workers as the biggest challenge to their company’s operations in 2017.
* Business confidence index jumped to its highest level in six years.
February Survey Results at a Glance:
* The overall index, while remaining below growth neutral, rose to its highest level since September 2015.
* More than one-third of bank CEOs reported their local economy remains in an economic downturn. Only 14.9 percent of bankers indicated their local economy was expanding.
* On average, farmland prices have declined by 5.1 percent over the past 12 months.
* Approximately 73.9 percent of bankers expect agriculture- equipment sales to continue to decline in their area over the next year.