Business Master’s Degrees
Master’s Degrees in Business
Expand your business skills and propel your career forward with your master’s degree.
Whether you’re hoping to advance your current career, are ready for a change, or just want to learn new skills and extend your network, a business master’s degree from Creighton University's Heider College of Business can help you meet your goals.
At Heider College of Business, you’ll be challenged and welcomed by award-winning faculty who are recognized at home and abroad for their professional accomplishments and research. Creighton’s relationships with Fortune 500 companies and with the Omaha business community at large mean you’ll have more access to experiential learning opportunities and valuable business connections. By practicing what you’re learning in class and building your network, you’ll set yourself up for future success in your career.
Critical Thinkers Ready to Enter the World
“Heider College of Business is producing young men and women who are very well-rounded academically but are also critical thinkers ready to enter the world. In turn, the business community has been telling us loud and clear they desire more Creighton business graduates to hire.”
–Scott C. Heider, Managing Principal, Chartwell Capital, LLC | Director/ Principal, Heider Family Foundation
No matter what program you choose, you’re making a wise decision to earn your degree from Creighton. Heider College of Business is highly ranked for our academic programs and value. Plus, we’re among the top 2% of business schools in the world to be accredited in both business and accounting by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the leading business education accrediting organization.
While master’s programs at the Heider College of Business are academically rigorous, they’re also flexible. We offer quality business master’s degrees online, on-campus and in hybrid formats—so no matter your schedule and learning style, we have a program that can meet you where you are in life.
Anton Ames, MBA | Instructor, Heider College of Business
“Creighton has a fantastic reputation. Students want to come here, and students that leave are able to get jobs quickly … There's no doubt a demand for Creighton students.”
Explore your options for a master’s degree in business
Click through below to learn what the program covers, its duration, method and more.
- This program is a non-thesis graduate accounting program designed for students seeking a more integrative, intensive accounting education.
- This program will prepare students to manage data from several sources, use applied analytics to gain insights from data, effectively model and communicate findings to key stakeholders and decision-makers, and acquire skills to be data-driven business leaders.
- This program is designed to provide a general management education that focuses on developing values-based leaders. Creighton’s MBA curriculum allows graduate students to customize their classes to best fit their skills, competencies, and career goals.
- This course of study provides a creative synergy between technology and management and is designed to meet the demands of the constantly evolving business-technology environment. Students learn to be responsible leaders who will shape how information technology drives business success.
- This program is for physicians or mid-career healthcare executives who wish to perform at a higher level within their organization. Ideal students for this program include clinicians who manage departments, physicians who aspire to departmental or organizational leadership, or those who manage private practices.
- The program allows for advanced study of both corporate finance and investments while also providing for the study of managerial topics essential to the working finance professional.
- This program is designed to prepare students for careers in investment and financial analysis. It has a significant foundation in theory as well as practical applications of the theory and tools provided. Students who complete the MIMFA program will have the knowledge base to sit for each of the three levels of CFA exams but are not required to do so.