Close Menu

Report a Lost or Stolen Card

NOTE: the cardholder is responsible for immediately reporting a lost or stolen card. Until the Card Services Office is notified about a missing card, you are liable for any fraudulent use.

Use eCard to immediately freeze an account.

If you are unable to find your Creighton ID, logon to Studentlink, select the "Lost/Stolen" card on the left hand side and click the deactivate button. Your account will immediately be "frozen", which will prevent fraudulent use. If you find your card after reporting it, simply visit the Card Services Office to have it reactivated.

Note: frozen cards may be reactivated; replaced cards cannot.

What to do when your ID is missing.

If you cannot remember your BLUE credentials or are nowhere near a computer, call the Card Services Office at 402.280.4700.  If it is during the weekend or evening hours, consider finding a computer to login to Studentlink.  Public Safety can temporarily freeze your door access credentials, but this will not protect Dining Dollars or JayBuck$.

US Bank Customers: For 24-Hour Customer Service or to report a lost or stolen US Bank card call: 1-800-USBANKS (872-2657).  If you are also using your ID card as an ATM card, please report it to US Bank. 

The Card Services Office is located in Harper Center, Suite 1090. 

Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

Our phone number is 280-4700.  Replacement ID's are $20.  There is a $10 charge for a damaged card, provided the card (in whatever condition) is turned in to the Card Services Office.