An academic coach can help you manage your time, study smarter, plan for exams, minimize test anxiety, identify the ways you learn best, and get connected to other resources on campus.
Even if you aren’t struggling, academic coaching is one of the best ways to personalize your education and stay on track from start to finish. Just like athletes need coaches to reach the next level, students become smarter, stronger, and more successful with coaching.
How to Schedule an Academic Coaching Appointment in CreightonConnect
- Go to my.creighton.edu and log in using your NetID and Blue Password.
- Click CreightonConnect Students; you may have to click More Apps.
- If prompted, log in to CreightonConnect using your NetID and Blue Password.
- Click the blue Schedule an Appointment button in the center of the page.
- Type Academic Success in the search bar; select Academic Success.
- Click Academic Support and select the topic that fits best.
- Scroll through the list of available times and select a date/time that works.
- Select a location (in person is preferred for these meetings!).
- Click Schedule In-Person Appointment to confirm.
- Another pop-up box will show your appointment details. Click Add Comment to add a note about your appointment, then click Save.
- Look for a confirmation email with appointment details and an invite to add the appointment to your calendar.
To Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
- Log in to CreightonConnect.
- Scroll down on the home page until you find the appointment. Click Reschedule or Cancel Appointment to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Office of Academic Success
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Hixson-Lied Science Building, first floor