At Creighton, numerous research opportunities allow students at any stage in their education to pursue big ideas and make discoveries that can change the world. Maybe that’s why we’re one of the top universities for student research and creative activities.
Throughout the research process, you’ll work side by side with expert faculty members. This supportive environment gives you a competitive advantage for the next stage of your education or career.
Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship
Our Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (CURAS) offers programs and awards to help support students who want to experience research. CURAS:
- Helps students learn about and get involved in research and scholarly activities in a variety of disciplines
- Funds summer research projects
- Provides training and programming for students to enhance their research skills
- Facilitates interactions between students and professors to provide students with the opportunity to develop hands-on experience
- Spreads the word about student achievement and supporting travel for students to present their results at meetings/conferences
Learn more about how to get started with undergraduate research.
Mary Elizabeth Yeh
Class of 2018, Neuroscience major | Honolulu, HI
Mary Elizabeth Yeh says her research experiences have been “invaluable to how I want to approach what I do in the future. Rather than hesitantly saying, ‘I guess I could do this,’ I have been able to refine and be confident in the vision I have for myself."