...look for the windows with the pillows!
Take a peek inside!
View the VIP Center's brochure to learn more!
The VIP Center focuses on advocacy and violence prevention for the University. The VIP Center is a confidential resource for Creighton students, faculty, and staff. We provide advocacy, information, resources, and support in addition to programmatic efforts around violence prevention.
- Confidential advocacy for individuals who have experienced sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, harassment, stalking, or discrimination
- General support
- Information on a rights under Title IX
- Information and assistance with reporting an incident to the University and/or Omaha Police Department
- Assistance in regards to housing, coursework extensions, absences, safety planning, and more
- Information on counseling and medical services
- Referrals for on- and off-campus resources
- Prevention Education focusing on bystander intervention
- Green Dot Program - Green Dot is a campus-wide effort to reduce violence by engaging bystanders and promoting positive, proactive behaviors
- Education and Training
- We offer programs on sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, stalking, harassment, and bullying. Workshops are available for student groups, classes, meetings, student organizations, departments, and more
The VIP Center is here for you!
Call us! (402) 280-3794
Email us! VIPcenter@creighton.edu (confidential email)
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter: