Resources for Visitors
Planning to Visit ILAC?
Are you thinking of visiting a student participating in a Creighton-ILAC program? We would be happy to welcome you to the Dominican Republic and to ILAC! Here are a few thoughts to keep in mind:
- When planning your visit, make sure your student is consulting his/her program schedule and refrain from planning a visit during campo immersions and required academic trips.
- If you are interested in staying on the ILAC/CESI campus during your visit, please complete the ILAC Reservation Form (below).
- The ILAC/CESI campus is closed for Christmas and New Year holiday and cannot host visitors at that time. The center operates with reduced staff during the Easter holiday, so please reach out to inquire about availability if that is the time you are planning to visit.
- Creighton-ILAC does not approve spouses, families, or friends of participants or medical professionals joining for any portion of healthcare programs. This is due to legal and liability reasons and out of respect for our host families, program leaders, and program participants.
Is your ILAC reservation confirmed? Next Steps:
Did you receive a reservation confirmation from the Creighton-ILAC team? Wonderful! There are two things you need to do, three days before you depart for the Dominican Republic.
- Creighton-ILAC requires that you obtain a negative COVID-19 test within 3 days before travel to the DR. This may be a rapid test, it does not need to be PCR. It can also be a home test. E-mail your results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online Customs and Migration Form required for entry to the DR. This form needs to be completed within 72-hours of your arrival to the DR. Complete the form online before travel and have your QR code ready to scan when you check-in to your flight and again upon arrival to DR customs. You will complete this form again before your departure from the DR
All travelers must have a current passport valid for at least 6 months past the end of the travel date. Refer to the U.S. Department of State Country Info Sheet for important travel information.