Project Management Courses
Getting projects out correctly and on time makes you a huge asset
For businesses in virtually every industry, projects have become an important vehicle for achieving company goals. Having the skills to keep projects moving and satisfy stakeholders can make you an asset to businesses that strive to meet customer expectations and stay ahead of the latest competition. Taking a course to dive into Agile practices or prepare for the PMP® can help you add value and boost your resume.
Creighton University offers a variety of practical professional development courses that teach current and aspiring project managers how to lead cross-functional teams and deliver exceptional outcomes. Our courses are led by expert teachers, and they offer experiential learning opportunities plus provide skills you can immediately use in the workplace.
Designed with busy professionals in mind, Creighton’s professional development courses are flexible and streamlined.
If you’re looking for a broader specialization and have more time to commit to your studies, a Graduate Certificate in Project Management might be the right fit for you.
Discover All of Creighton’s Professional Development Courses in Project Management
Completing a professional development course is an excellent way to show institutions exactly how you can streamline processes and deliver exceptional outcomes.
Explore taking a professional development course in project management
Find the course that fits your goals below. Click a course name to see details about what the class covers, its duration, method (online or on campus) and more.
- This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPOSM) workshop is designed to take product owners to the next level of knowledge, skill and certification. The workshop builds on the foundation established in the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) designation, so participants should already hold a CSPO® certification.
- Expand your understanding of Scrum with an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® certification. Taught by instructors who have been approved by the Scrum Alliance®, this course will help you advance your skills and better implement Scrum and better manage projects.
- Learn about the history of agile development and the disciplines promoted by Scrum; gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum methodology while reviewing the behaviors expected of a ScrumMaster®.
- Master the Scrum terminology, practices and principles to work toward fulfilling the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. This role leads the team to get the product out in a timely, effective way that satisfies all stakeholders.
- Gain a better understanding of the Agile philosophy, an effective approach to product development in project environments with considerable uncertainty, high rates of change, complexity and considerable risk. Apply new knowledge, tools and techniques to scenarios and case studies via hands-on learning exercises.
- Gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. You'll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions.