Secondary Education 4+1 Accelerated Bachelor's to Masters
Those interested in becoming a high school or middle school teacher need only contact the EDU department to find a plan that may work. A student can major in any area. We will review your transcripts and craft a master's program that gets you into the classroom in a short amount of time.
- For the AMP, students can apply by emailing Max Engel, PhD
- AMP Courses: EDU 170 is a Pre or Co--requisite for EDU 595
- EDU 595: spring/fall, junior or senior year
- EDU/PSY 510: spring senior year
- EDU 525: spring senior year (Online)
Field endorsements are offered in: